Our managed services definition is simple and easy to understand, we offer predictable and guaranteed IT and technology results for a predictable monthly fee that allows you to contain and control your costs around technology.
Managed Infrastructure Services
Managed service is defined as a practice of transferring day-to-day related management responsibility as a strategic method for improved effective and efficient operations. Our managed infrastructure services provide delivery and management of network-based IT services, information security and unified communications for enterprises and small medium businesses.
Our managed infrastructure services supports well known hardware and softwares such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, Solaris, Cisco, Juniper, Netscreen, checkpoint, HP, and many more. We offer managed services in three different offerings: managed network services, managed security services and managed voice services.
Our Managed Services Architecture
Our managed service is delivered through a high performance server with quad core processors with fully redundant hardware configuration to ensure business continuity that stands on top of resilient network infrastructure in a state of the art data centre environment. Our managed services are available with 24×7 help desk and certified engineers, delivered using a secure protocol over Internet which benefit from its anywhere and anytime accessibility. Our central server is connected and available through 1 Gbps IIX (Indonesia Internet Exchange) network link.
Our NOC (Network Operation Centre) operates 24 x 7, to ensure that we do not miss any alarms so that we can act appropriately in order to minimize loss on your business productivity.
Our managed services offers two different architecture of deployments: 1) Probe-central and 2) Agent-central.
Our managed services can alert operators by email, SMS and can even run a custom program whenever a failure occurs. In addition to that our managed services are also capable of monitoring non-SNMP devices using WMI for Windows and telnet/Open SSH for Linux.
Benefits and Value Propositions
Our managed infrastructure services offers following benefits and values:
- Cost effective & improve cash flows – no need to purchase any expensive hardware, or software.
- Starting from as little as less than $ USD 1 / day
- Proactive monthly reporting
- No obligation, FREE 30 Day TRIAL
- No locked in contract, cancelable without any penalty
- Unlimited and FREE remote support via phone, web and email
- Bi-annually IT infrastructure review
- Weekly preventive maintenance onsite visit by certified technician
- Special discounts available on purchasing our IT service offerings
- Support many hardware and software, non-proprietary protocols
- Managed as you need and grow as you plan
- 24 x 7 helpdesk with certified engineers