Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the overall project coordination, including managing scheduling, assigning tasks, motivating resources, and resolving problems.
- Adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of clients and the organization.
- Provide consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing project health analysis, significant issue tracking, and communication with project team, support, development and management on a regular basis.
- Creating project management artifacts such as project plan, project schedule and associated task dependencies, risk list, scope documentation and project closeout.
- Creation of documentation associated with transfer of knowledge of projects so that project stakeholders are ensured continuity of project, client relationships and ability to grow the team and make people cross functional.
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- Ability to prioritize action items on a consistent basis.
- Facilitates the creation of deployment approach, training plan, & supporting operational needs.
- Upon client acceptance of completed project, works with Operations & Support teams to facilitate training and transition for maintenance & ongoing support.
- Creating project closure reports including validation of assumptions behind original business case, lessons learned, & support of Operations during initial period.
- Works to create repeatable implementation plans with focus on reduction of costs associated with implementation and the creation of replicable methodologies.
- Male or Female, max age 40 y.o
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 2 years working experience required for this role.
- Basic knowledge in at least one of the following technologies: infrastructure connectivity, security, unfied communication technologies.
- Understand business process and has previous experiences in at least one of the following industry: Banking and Financial, Insurance, Mining & Petroleum, Telco service provider, Pharmacies, Manufacturing.
- Strong technical/analytical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
- Ability to listen attentively; display patience and flexibility.
- Develop and implement new processes and methods
- Organize and prioritize work load
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with customers and employees.
- Well organized, high attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment and prioritize tasks.
- Entry level technical IT infrastructure certification highly desirable.
- PMI PMP certification highly desirable