Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a supporting role to provide high end network infrastructure services, including the design, installation, validation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of network hardware and software in small medium to enterprise network.
- Provide network support for the ground network of our client, interact with vendors for product defect and issues, troubleshoot core network, support WAN / LAN architecture, maintain OSS / BSS infrastructure, configuration, backup.
- Utilize network management, monitoring and debugging tools, interpreting alarms and results, identify and resolve network issues, improve core network performance.
- Provide engineering and analysis support for the implementation and maintenance of network architecture components and monitoring software.
- Working with management and cross functional IT staff to provide responsive solutions and options for problems and opportunities.
- Monitoring the development of new standards with TCP/IP and other networking technologies with particular attention to the impact on the networking environment.
- Acting as an advisor to our clients regarding network design and support (meetings, design assistance, support, working with cost and budgeting on projects).
- Completing projects and tasks independently and with limited direct supervision.
- Produce and maintain network diagrams and documentations.
- Provide on-call business day technical support as well as participate in roster 24 x 7 on-call support.
- Male or Female, max age 30 y.o.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 2 years of supporting and troubleshooting a medium to large enterprise network infrastructure.
- Fresh graduate with Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information system related field with exceptional academic record will also be considered for junior positions.
- Strong technical/analytical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
- Advanced knowledge in TCP/IP, routing protocols (IGP and EGP), switching protocol (STP, Uplinkfast, Backbonefast, ARP, etc), redundancy protocols (HSRP, VRRP, GLBP etc), IPv6.
- Ability to listen attentively; display patience and flexibility.
- Analyze complex situations and provide effective solutions.
- Make independent decisions using sound judgment.
- Organize and prioritize work load.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with customers and employees.
- Well organized, high attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment and prioritize tasks.
- Cisco and or Juniper Certification highly desirable.